Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job location: Ennis
Role of Registered Nurse
Provide nursing expertise to support existing care arrangements to Bluebird Care customers and their families. The Registered Nurse carries out comprehensive needs assessments and develops customer care plans. They provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards. Reports to the Clinical Nurse Manager at the franchise and professionally accountable to the ADON at Head Office.
Your responsibilities will include . . .
- Providing excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly.
- Provide mentorship and training to staff as required
- Provide direct supervision and monitoring of care standards.
- Record clinical practice in line with NMBI standards and Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI (RGN, RNID or RCN with relevant experience to the specific post)
- 6 months registered nurse experience in a relevant healthcare setting.
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include demonstrating kindness, respect and compassion in care provision for Bluebird Care customers and their families.
- Full-time/part-time/permanent contracts
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 065 6868222