Job Title: Registered Nurse (complex Adult care)
Job Location: Cloonfad, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Roscommon
Role of Registered Nurse
To provide safe, quality care to an adult within their home environment. The successful candidate will be part of Nurse led care teams and will report directly to the CNM2.
Responsibilities include . . .
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the adults care plans based on the needs identified
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the adult and family
- To safeguard the interest of the adult at all times
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
- Experience in tracheostomy care desirable (additional training can be provided)
- Experience in managing and care of a PEG desirable (additional training can be provided)
Essential qualities of a Registered Nurse include demonstrating kindness, respect and compassion in care provision for Bluebird Care clients and their families.
- Part-time, permanent contracts available
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
- Must have own transport
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position