Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Location: Cork City
Role of Care Assistant
This particular role is a part time position to look after a young girl with Cerebral Palsy. You will be required to take her out and about to take part in various social activities, for example going to the cinema, going to Mahon Point, going shopping .
A car is required for this role.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant include . . .
- Assist the client with Activities of Living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
- Transporting to school and supporting with school activities
Qualifications & Experience
- Patient Moving & Manual Handling
- QQI Level 5 Care of the Elderly and Care Skills
- Min 1 year experience working within this industry.
- Very good communication and team working skills
Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
- own transport required
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 021 4279116