JOB TITLE: Care Assistant (Health/Social Care)
JOB LOCATION: Enniscorthy
ROLE OF HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the clients care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CARE ASSISTANT INCLUDE . . .
- Assist the client with Activities of Living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties
carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- You must have experience caring for others.
- AND have obtained OR be in a position to undertake Level 5 Modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills/Healthcare Support.
- Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience.
- Full-time/part-time roles available
- Flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- Fully supported by our team Clinical Nurse Managers & Homecare Coordinators
- Attractive rates of pay plus Sunday premium rate
- Mileage expenses paid
- Staff Benefit Schemes
- Job sharing opportunities
- Out of hours support
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position