Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job location: Carlow Area
Role of Registered Nurse
To provide safe, quality family centred care to a child within their home environment. The successful candidate will be part of Nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM1 Liaison Nurse for Complex care.
Your responsibilities will include . . .
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified.
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family.
- To safeguard the interest of the child at all times.
- Work closely in partnership with family members.
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team.
Qualifications & Experience
- To promote the recognition of the child as an individual.
- Demonstrate dignity, kindness, compassion and respect.
- To be committed to the care and concern of children.
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI, RCN or RGN qualified.
- Paediatric experience desirable but not essential as relevant training and support will be provided.
- Tracheostomy experience desirable but not essential as relevant training will be provided
- Full-time, part time and flexible hours available.
- Day and nights hours available.
- Attractive salary and employee benefits.
- Ongoing training and support provided by local nurse led team.
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position