Job location: Ennis, Co. Clare
Role of Practice Supervisor
The role of the Practice Supervisor is to develop the clinical and practical expertise of health and social care assistants within the Bluebird Care organisation. They will have a key role in supporting and managing the performance, practice and functional elements of the Care Assistant role.
Your responsibilities will include . . .
- Conduct care supervision visits in a wide variety of practice settings
- Oversee the accurate maintenance of supervision records
- Participate in care activities as part of the care supervision process
- Employ a best practice approach in the care of customers
Qualifications & Experience
- QQI/Fetac Level 5 Major award for Health Care Skills
- L6 Supervisory management essential (health care industry desirable)
- Computer literacy/administration essential
- Moving and Handling essential
- Min 2 years’ experience working as a L5 Care Assistant with Bluebird Care
Essential qualities of a Practice Supervisor include the ability to effectively communicate with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Full-time – permanent contract available
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 065 6868222