Role of Home Care Supervisor
The role of the Home Care Supervisor is to develop the clinical and practical expertise of health and social care assistants within the Bluebird Care organisation. They will have a key role in supporting and managing the performance, practice, and functional elements of the Care Assistant role.
Your responsibilities as a Home Care Supervisor will include . . .
- Conduct care supervision visits in a wide variety of practice settings
- Oversee the accurate maintenance of supervision records
- Participate in care activities as part of the care supervision process
- Employ a best practice approach in the care of customers
- Assessment of customer needs, care planning and case setups
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Nursing or Social Care
- Supervisory management experience desirable (health care industry)
- Computer literacy/administration essential
- Moving and Handling essential
- Min 2 years’ experience working in a Healthcare role
Essential qualities of a Home Care Supervisor include the ability to effectively communicate with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Mon to Fri 9 to 5, part of oncall roster, weekends as required
- Attractive rates of pay and employee benefits
- Company vehicle, laptop, phone
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position