Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job location: Waterford City
Role of Registered Nurse:
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work in a local facility, the predominant focus of this role will be to enable children with a range of intellectual and physical challenges and their families to develop to their full potential.
Your responsibilities will include
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s Individual Service Plan based on the needs identified
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family.
- To safeguard the interest of the child always.
- Provide daily intensive intervention to children with multiple complex needs.
- Provide day respite to children with complex needs.
- To promote the recognition of the child as an individual.
- Demonstrate dignity, kindness, compassion, and respect.
- To be committed to the care and concern of children.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI– RNID, RCN or RGN qualified.
- Monday to Friday- Day hours.
- Attractive salary and employee benefits.
- Ongoing training and support provided by local nurse led team.
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position