Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job location: Carlow/ Wexford Border
Role of Registered Nurse:
To provide safe, quality, family centred care to a child within their home environment. The successful candidate will be part of a Nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM1 Liaison Nurse for Complex care.
Your responsibilities will include . . .
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified.
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family.
- To safeguard the interest of the child at all times.
- Work closely in partnership with family members.
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team.
- To promote the recognition of the child as an individual.
- Demonstrate dignity, kindness, compassion and respect.
- To be committed to the care and concern of children.
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI, RCN or RGN qualified.
- Paediatric experience desirable but not essential as relevant training and support will be provided.
- Part time hours – four hours on a Thursday and Friday afternoon.
- Attractive salary and employee benefits.
- Ongoing training and support provided by local nurse led team.
Contact usif you would like to know more about this position