We’re thrilled to announce ‘Random Acts of Kindness’, a campaign to celebrate the important people in our lives this holiday season.
Each week through to the 21st December, we’ll be asking you to nominate someone who you think deserves a little something special. Perhaps they’ve been working extra hard or gone out of their way to bring kindness and cheer to others. Or perhaps they’ve had a particularly tough time in 2020 and you’d like to bring a smile to their face.
Prizes will be anything from bath goodies, to brownies delivered to their front door, vouchers for the Christmas shop and much more.
Look out for the first competition post coming TUESDAY 1st DECEMBER! Spread the word. Spread the cheer.
Please read our T&Cs thoroughly before entering:
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- This competition is open to residents of Europe and the UK.
- You must be 18 years old or over to enter this competition (at the time of entry).
- Three competitions will be held throughout the month of December. Each competition will end at midnight on the following dates, with winners to be contacted the following day:
- 7th December 2020
- 14th December 2020
- 21st December 2020
- For your chance to win a prize, you must comment on one of the competition posts with the person you’d like to win. Please note that tagging is not necessary.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- Six winners will be picked at random for each competition. Five will be asked to choose from a selection of small prizes and one will receive a main prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook. If winners do not respond within one week, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant who will also be chosen at random.
- The winner will be asked to provide an email address or postal address for prize fulfillment. These details will be used for competition purposes only. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide the email address or postal address of their nominee if they wish to give them the prize.
- Prizes will be sent within one month of contact.
- All prizes are non transferable and cannot be sold to another person. No prize or part of the prize is exchangeable.
- Bluebird Care reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.