The Care Manager reports directly to the Director of Bluebird Care and manages a core team, both office-based and community-based. He/she is responsible for the management of the office, developing and managing a care team, assessing new customers and participating in the growth and development of the business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Customer assessments and reviews.
- Staff management, recruitment, training and development.
- Liaising with stakeholders.
- Implementing and maintaining quality controls.
- The day-to-day management of the office.
- Developing new business and preparing customer and company reports.
- Applicants should have a nursing qualification or another professional qualification in a health-related subject.
- Minimum of 4-5 years working in management in the health sector.
- Experience in management and good IT skills are also essential.
- Applicants must be a car owner/driver and have a flexible approach to working hours.
Specialised Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Experience of financial management
- Sound understanding of good care principles
- Skills in assessment and care planning
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to cope in a high-pressure environment
- Even-tempered and patient
- Ability to cope with change
- Ability to display empathy and warmth